Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I crashed and learned my lesson.  The lesson is that I need all the driving help that is available to me. I was lucky this time because I was only driving about 25 MPH.
Car Models and Advanced Safety Systems
  • Forward-collision warning, with or without auto brake, should be on top of your new-car wish list.
  • Backup cameras are becoming increasingly common. They are highly recommended. By 2018, they will be standard on all cars.
  • Blind-spot warning and rear-cross traffic alert are commonly bundled together, and they are well appreciated among CR staff.
  • Lane-departure warning and lane-keep assist can help keep the car on the right track, helping limit those times when the car may wander.
Malibu
Chrysler 2016 and 2017 both 200 and 300
Lexus
Toyota Camry 16 & 17 most models

Forward-Collision Warning
Autobraking
City Speed
Autobraking
Highway Speed
Lane Departure Warning


Lane Departure Prevention
Blind-Spot Warning
Rear Cross Traffic
Rearview Camera



These are the cars that I am willing to consider. These cars offer the widest array of safety features.

I think that these safety features and more are the wave of the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment