Florida Real Estate

You will find the perfect way to your home! We will help you along the way, this is what we do! A cut above we are and we will share our secret. You deserve the very best and we are here to help. We find houses for the best price in the quickest time.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26,2017
I walk between 3 and seven miles daily. It is amazing that there are so many thinks that we see as we walk but never get to enjoy when we drive everywhere. It appears that this lady is waiting to become a mother, so I wish her good luck!
Posted by Tom at 9:21 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tom
Everyday is better than yesterday!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (36)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • I crashed and learned my lesson.  The lesson is...
      • February 27, 2017 The Lake Worth Street Art Fes...
      • February 26,2017 I walk between 3 and seven mil...
      • Reading this made my day! From: Roger Propes <...
      • The Rendon Center for Dermatology – when you wa...
      • I found all this information on Zillow or the MLS....
      • Wow! It sure appears that West Palm Beach is co...
      • Every time that I bring a guess to the Girls mark...
      • I am a very strict vegetarian for the past 37 y...
      • Cool Trip! go for a day or weekend. Ava Mari...
      • Coming Attractions! February 16th, 2017 - Parklan...
      • As of today, 2/11/2017, there are 840 new homes b...
      • Before you buy a condo; if you are hoping to rent ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.